The health and safety of our customers is our first priority. We want everyone who visits Explore Algoma to feel safe and be able to enjoy their time out on the water.
As a business, Explore Algoma will commit to the following to protect our customers and employees:
- All employees will wear a cloth mask unless they are working alone, such as…
- We will reorganize our space to encourage 6 foot distancing
- In general, rather than wear gloves, we will wash our hands frequently and have hand sanitizer available
- We will educate our employees on reducing the spread of infection per CDC guidelines, including not presenting to work if they have symptoms consistent with Covid-19
- We will screen all employees for symptoms of Covid-19 when they arrive for work and will have all employees of concern tested
- Do they have a fever?
- Do they have a cough?
- We will clean and disinfect all equipment after each use according to CDC guidelines
- CDC has recommendations on the proper chemicals to use
- We participate in regular update calls with Kewaunee County and the city of Algoma to ensure that we are following the latest guidelines.
- We will add additional time in between rentals to ensure the least amount of contact between customers.
As a customer, we ask you to do the following to keep our business and community safe:
- Wear a mask when in close proximity to other customers and our staff
- Attempt to maintain 6 foot social distancing
- Refrain from patronizing our business if you are experiencing symptoms consistent with Covid-19
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow and away from other people
- Wash and/or sanitize your hands when you enter and exit our premises
- Pay using a credit card whenever possible.
- Booking is available online by visiting www.explorealgoma.com Tips can be added to credit card purchases at check out with the card on file.